Monday, July 30, 2007

Self Portrait Challenge: Pattern

This summer I have been having a love affair with bold colors, prints, and patterns. They make me feel happy, young, girly, & playful & I love that. Where is the fun in being serious all the time? I can be that girl at work, (where they pay me to be serious all the time!:)) but on the weekends I'm just the same person I've always been.






me wearing a polka dot dress (from the GAP) & printed Keds (by Nanette Lepore)

Self Portrait Challenge

6 comments:

Miriam said...

My favorite is that first photo! Great!

Unknown said...

Thanks Miriam! The first shot was completely unintended. I thought I had set the self timer, but instead it just went off!!! I have had the Nikond40x for about 3 weeks so I guess I'm still getting used to it!! :) Sometimes those candid shots end up being the best.

Jeremy Stockwell said...

Yeah -- I like that first one, too. You're right, though, sometimes the unexpected shots end up being the best!

Deb R said...

I love how girly this photo set is. Nice job!

Vedrana M. said...

lovely! :))

Anonymous said...

lovely photos and lovely dress :)