Friday, January 25, 2008

Sisters In A Photo Booth



My sister Dani & I found a modern photo booth (it was PINK!) in my hometown (& her current town) while I was home for Christmas. We made quite a few visits before I headed back to NYC...it was so fun! Get this...the photo booth was located at Wal-Mart!! Who knew!!! So many people walked by it without giving it a second glance, but not us! We were all about it! We are firmly AGAINST the abandonment of photo booths! Support your local photo booth! If one candidate this election put that issue on his/her platform, I would consider casting my vote for that person. :)

Seriously though, I can't wait for more photo booth fun with my lil' sis! (I MISS THAT GIRL LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!...If I owe anyone anything, I owe her for alot just for listening to me & understanding me better than anyone**tear**)



I know I have some old photo booth strips of my sister & brother when we were kids SOMEWHERE...hopefully, they will magically appear so I can scan them & post them here! I have to say I am still more of a fan of the old school photo booths then all the fancy pink ones, but we will take what we can get! Why oh why aren't there more working photo booths in the world?

Find a photo booth near you here & once you take part in some photo boothing please post to PHOTOBOOTH Friday


For more photo booth adventures, the lovely Andrea documents her family using a nearby photo booth...want wonderful memories!!!

Note to self: When you have kids, live close to a photo booth!

No comments: