Tuesday, January 22, 2008

hello...x



::if i am lost for a day, try to find me, but if i don't come back, then I won't look behind me::

i have been m.i.a. as of late. i haven't been drawing or snapping photos for the past few weeks. i took some time off to take inventory, recharge, and now i'm baaaaack full of inspiration.

my absence should no longer be tolerated! my goal for 2008 is to create one original piece daily. the piece could be a drawing, painting, sketch, photograph, or other project. because several of my art projects are completed over several days, expect an increase number of photos, sketches, and works in progress. one important note: i promise to never post just for the sake of posting. this should be a fun and challenging ongoing project, i can't wait to get started!

::lyrics by the stars::

No comments: