Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Chloe & Stella


This is a fairly large (11x14) illustration that is in progress, but I thought I would give you a sneak peek! I have some line work and coloring to finish up, but Chloe(left) is wearing a look from Chloe's Spring 2008 collection, and Stella(right) is wearing a look from Stella McCartney's Spring 2008 collection...what else would they be wearing?

The illustration is somewhat similar to an illustration I gave my sister for Christmas. I like that "sisters" illustration better of course for obvious reasons, but also because it makes me laugh. I drew one sister a head taller than the other, and I find it amusing that people always assume that is the *older* sister when in my case my sister is 6 years younger than me and about 4/5/maybe 6? (oh god..I'm depressed just thinking about it) inches taller than me. These girls in the above illustration look more like frenemies...but isn't that always the way it is? :) Have a wonderful rest of the week!

No comments: