Sunday, March 18, 2007

fashion illustration post cards

these are the fashion illustration post cards i created for the fashion design swap. i had 3 partners where i had to send two each. my partners told me who their favorite designers were, and i in turn used their favorite collections as inspiration for my drawings. i did them all in color pencil and just mailed them out. i can't wait to see the illustrations i receive in return...


anna sui spring 2007 collection

dior spring 2007 collection

stella mccartney fall 2007 collection

anna sui spring 2007 collection


luella spring 2007 collection

zac posen fall 2007 collection

1 comment:

Absolutely Small said...

How great is the new Dior line? Nobody else seems to be as excited by it as I am (but then, I don't really hang out with fashionistas...more the Nintendo and sarcasm set). So glad to see someone else getting inspiration from it!!